Autumn in kashmir: when green turns to gold
Every season is a blessing and tells a different story of its land, culture, and food, whether it’s Autumn, spring, summer, or winter, every season is crucial because it affects people’s lives, their clothing, their diet, everything.
And when we talk about Kashmir, One cannot forget the king of seasons in Kashmir, autumn in Kashmir – the golden season of Kashmir that paints the valley in the shades of Chinar’s fallen leaves. The season of autumn, also known as HARUD in the Kashmiri language, is the season when green turns to Gold and then to russet and red.
Autumn in Kashmir – sets in from mid-September to mid-November in Kashmir. Autumn covers this paradise on earth into hues of gold, yellow, and orange with the shedding of chinar.
To know more about kashmir is famous for please visit our website.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Best Cannabinoid 5cl-adb-a;7add; Sgt78;AD-18;AZ037;wickr:tpfiona whatsapp:+86 17133563671 (27882 views)
- Book Online Tuition For Maths For All Boards at Ziyyara (1090 views)
- DE – ADDICTION & REHABILITATION CENTRE IN PUNE (175 views)
- Security Center | CCTV Camera in Bangladesh | Security Camera in Bangladesh | Technovisionbd.com (74 views)
- Safe delivery new alprazolam etizolam Benzodiazepines bromazolam Wickr: cathy233 (63 views)
- ADBB 6cladba powder 6fa powder adbb powder Etizdam 5cl-ADB (60 views)
- Royal Info Service Offered (55 views)
- Mystic Rainbow Tale Baby Sleeping Nest (55 views)
- connect with digital marketing experts for quality service (49 views)
- Enjoy best mind and body comfort through spa in deccan (48 views)